Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Post!

Well.. this is my 1st post here. I actually have a blog last time.. but i forgot the password when i suddenly feel like updating it... so.. that's how this new blog is "born".. Today i just came back from Inti Subang College..

My team which consisting of Lee Yee Chang, Augustin Shii, Andre Teow and I was in the finals of a competition called the.. Inti I-care for The Environment challenge.. Well even though we did not get top 3.. but as Mr Wong said.. We lost but we still gain.. ahaha.. so.. hope next year there will be another Franciscan team get through into the finals and beat the rest up! xP
anyway thanks to everyone who has helped our team though.. wei sheng.. aaron.. thanks for ur Manly Power! haha.. Mr Wong and Mdm Cheong for advising and helping us out all the way.. and for every franciscans too.. thanks k.. together we will make the school a more environmental friendly place.. haha.. and to my team.. we did not fail.. we did make a diferrence to the school.. so cheer up k guys!

Only have this picture for four of us.. -...-


May tomorrow be a better day! -SC-

No comments:

Post a Comment